The Apollo Bay P-12 College calendar is hosted using Google Calendar. This means you can have the events automatically appear in your calendar software, such as Outlook; on you iPhone, iPad or Android device and others.
To subscribe to this calendar you will need the address:
Apollo Bay P-12 College school calendar (public):
Adding an Apollo Bay P-12 College school calendar to Outlook 2007
Subscribe to your Google Calendar
You can subscribe to your calendar posted on Google Calendar. An Internet Calendar Subscription keeps your Outlook copy of your Google Calendar updated. Outlook periodically checks the Google Calendar for updates, and if any are found, they are downloaded to the calendar copy in Outlook.
- Find the iCal address of a calendar you wish to subscribe to in the above list.
- Select the Internet Web address that appears, and then press CTRL+C to copy the selected text to the Windows clipboard.
NOTE: Do not click the link. If you click the link, the calendar will be opened in Outlook as a Calendar Snapshot which is not updated.
- In Outlook, on the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
- Paste the Internet Web address you copied in step 5, by pressing CTRL+V.
- Click Add.
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
Once you have subscribed to a calendar in Outlook you can add reminders to any events.
NOTE: you will not be able add or edit events through Outlook. Please contact the school office if you wish to make changes to a calendar event.
Adding an Apollo Bay P-12 College school calendar to iPhone or iPad, (iOS)
- Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars then tap Add Account…
- Tap Other
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar
- Copy the iCal address (given above) of the calendar and paste it into Server
- Tap Next
- Tap Save.
Adding an Apollo Bay P-12 College school calendar to an Android device